Moving to a well-known, and yet a so differently functioning country like the United States, especially New York, places high demands on us. After a few weeks, or even months, of acclimatization we might find ourselves living in a vacuum that can manifest itself in stress, frustration or simply homesickness. The workshop aims to provide assistance to consciously and actively make use of this new beginning for yourself so that you can see the possibilities offered by this new environment.
- Building a new network – how does that work?
- What is the culture shock?
- Rediscover your own interests
- Organizing yourself – how to structure your new life
- Balance between family, spouse and your own needs
- How to actively deal with changes
- Self-management through mindfulness
Speaker: Susanne Leitner
THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE HELD IN GERMAN